BLS Renewal Course
Classroom Course Cost $50 Provider Manual $15
This course is designed to provide a wide variety of certified or non-certified, licensed or non-licensed, healthcare professionals with the skills to keep people alive until they can be brought to a hospital or treated with more advanced lifesaving measures.
*2 year certification
** Students must pass a written exam and skills test in order to obtain a BLS Provider course completion card.
This course is intended for:
- Medical or Nursing Students
- Dentists, Dental Assistants & Dental Hygienist
- Respiratory, Physical and Occupational Therapists
- Physician Assistants
- Police Officers & Fire Fighters
- EMTs & Paramedics
- Physicians, Nurses, LVNs, Home Health Aides & Certified Medical Assistants
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.