Heartsaver® CPR AED
Classroom Course Cost $60 (includes student workbook)
This course combines basic CPR skills training with instruction and practice using an AED.
This course is intended for:
- Individuals who have a duty to respond to a cardiac emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements
- Lay rescuers who may need to respond to an emergency in the workplace
- Family members of patients at high risk for sudden cardiac death
* 2 year certification
* *Students must pass a skills test in order to qualify for a Heartsaver® CPR AED Course Completion Card
- Adult CPR AED with and without a mask
- Adult choking
- Child CPR AED (optional module)
- Infant CPR (optional module)
- Child and infant choking (optional module)
Online Blended Course Skills Session $50
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.