Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED
Classroom Course Cost $90 (includes student workbook)
This course combines the curriculum of the Heartsaver First Aid course with the Heartsaver CPR AED course.
It is intended for:
- Respite Workers and Caregivers
- Security Guards and Airline Personnel
- Physical Fitness Trainers
- Camp Counselors
- Anyone who has a duty to respond to a First Aid emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements.
- Anyone who wants to learn First Aid and CPR.
*2 year certification
** Students must pass a skills test in order to receive a Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course completion card.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.