Heartsaver® Pediatric First Aid CPR AED
This course teaches critical skills and knowledge needed to respond to and manage illnesses and injuries in a child or infant in the first few minutes until emergency medical services arrives.
This course is intended for:
- Child-care and Day-care providers
- Parents and Grandparents
- Nannies and Babysitters
- Teachers and other Educators
- Anyone else with the responsibility to care for children
* 2 year certification
* *Students must pass a written exam and skills test in order to qualify for a Heartsaver® Pediatric irst Aid CPR AED Course Completion Card
This course covers:
- First Aid basics
- Finding the problem, stopping bleeding, bandaging, relieving choking and using an epinephrine pen.
- Child CPR AED
- Infant CPR
- **Asthma-care training for child-care providers (additional module – ask if included)
Full 8 hour course (all modules including Asthma Care and written test) Course Cost: $120 (includes workbook)
Course (including Pediatric First Aid, Child/Infant CPR AED, Adult CPR AED) Course Cost: $90 (includes workbook)
Online Blended Course Skills Session Session Cost $55
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.